It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Friday, May 8, 2009

TGIF


This is a card that I made for my secret pal who lives in Wisconsin. I am part of a card making unit and each month we make 2 handmade cards and send them to our pal. At the end of the 6 months you reveal yourself! Of course you can make extra things too. I try and do this for her whenever I can.
This is a birthday card. I always use CTMH products of course. The shimmery green is a pearl paint that we sell. It is actually irridescent and can be mixed with any of our re-inkers to create just the perfect shade. I chose Juniper for this card and used one of our newer paper packs called Unforgetable. I am really pleased with the way it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment