It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Monday, March 29, 2010

A Few Misc Cards and a 9x9 Layout

This card is blank on the inside and is one of my favs from the paper pack called Sarsaparilla. It can be western and country or it can be flourishy (is that a word?) and girly. Thats what I love about our papers, they can be used in so many ways!

This is a 9x9 layout that I did of my kids. I had never done a 9x9 album and wanted it to be simple. I used the Life Delights paper pack and the May 2008 stamp of the month. I colored the stamp with colored pencils and then cut it out randomly around the design. I like how even my little boys pictures look good on this paper.


This is a Valentine card that I made a couple of years ago. I love this heart stamp and the fact that it is pop dotted to show the black under the pink raised stamp. I like the black and pink, it is simple and still can be given to a man for Love Day!!

This is a birthday card that I made for my girlfriend Misty. I was trying out a retired paper pack, so I dont know that name of this paper. but she loves purple and the Amethyst cardstock went well with this. I used some star shaped dimensional elements and covered them in paper. I stamped the birthday wishes and added a bow of ribbon. I am pretty sure she liked the card!!




My final selection is a baby shower card that I gave a friend who was having twins. She was having a boy and a girl and I needed something that could go for both. I love little baby feet, dont you? This is the best baby stamp. It also has little handprints and a sweet little saying about babies being perfect. I added some ribbon and stamped in chocolate.
Sorry it has been awhile since I posted something on here. Growing a baby is hard work!! I am finally over the tired stage and the nauseated stage and into the feel good, let me eat anything in sight stage!! So I am sure you will be seeing more from me as the weeks roll on. I am almost 17 weeks pregnant now, thanks for all the prayers!!



No comments:

Post a Comment