It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, November 20, 2011

December and January Customer Special


With a qualifying purchase of just $25 dollars in ANY CTMH product from the Autumn/Winter Idea Book you can take advantage of new Spring 2012 products and be the first to buy them and show them off!

After your $25 dollar purchase you can spend $15 more dollars and get the newest My Creations Collage cubes and an "E" size stamp set that is sure to make any project "Rock" for sure! Best of all that ends up being a savings of $30 when purchased thru this limited time offer.

This deal is available Dec 19th, 2011 thru January 31st 2012 ONLY, so be sure and plan your party with me and get all of this AND your hostess rewards exclusively from CTMH today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment