It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

100 Creativity Starters

I recently came across an article in one of my scrapbooking magazines that I actually tore out and have plans to frame for my office/workspace. It is an article of 100 Creativity Starters. How many times have you had a few minutes to spare and wanted to get out your scrapbooks or dust off the photo printer only to sit there and look at the book or printer as if it were an alien from another planet?
If you are like me you are busy, busy trying to make sure your kids have what they need and that the animals have what they need and that your husband is not wearing his high-waters to work today and that you have enough gas to get from home to school, school to work, work to home and home to the ball field!! Time?? What is time?
I have decided to share this article with you. but I didn't want to overwhelm you with all 100 at once. So, I thought I would keep it simple and do five installments of 20 starters. I plan to package them, if you will, into categories that we use most often when trying to be creative and not knowing where to start.
So enjoy them, copy them, write them down or post it note them to your mirror in the bathroom. Do whatever you need to do to practice them. I promise you it will make you a better Mother, Wife and Friend. As the age old saying goes, "If Momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy!" Or something to that effect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment