It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

My Little Cookie Monsters!




The other day my husband decided to make cookies with the kids. They were going to make them from scratch! I had had a horrible stomach virus and also had hurt my back that day. But I still wanted to catch them on film. Ron instructed Jake on how to measure and pour flour. He wasn't too sure at first, but after he was told that it was ok to get messy he had a blast as you can see by his messy hands and cheesy grin!
Alexis was next with the brown sugar and chocolate chips! As we all know it doesn't take much for her to get messy anyway! She was kind of amazed at how sticky brown sugar is and in pure Alexis form decided to wipe it all over her tank top. What a nerd!
The cookies turned out great and I think they were pretty much gone in just a couple of days. I will always remember the classic grins and giggles of my two little cookie monsters in the kitchen that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment