It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Animal Cookies Workshop!





Hey! This is a little sneak peak at my May Workshop called Animal Cookies! This is CTMH's newest paper and I love it!
If you would like to come to the workshop I still have room. You do not have to be an expert scrapbooker either. I will take you through it step by step. You will be amazed at what you can do.
There is still enough paper left over to make cards if you would like to. I am offering two dates for the workshop due to the Memorial Day Holiday. The dates are Friday, May 29th at 7pm and then Friday, June 5th at 7pm. Both nights are at my house and you can email me for directions at mwogan@comcast.net or you may visit my website by clicking on the Idea Book link to the right of this post.
I am so excited! I think this is going to be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment