It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Monday, August 17, 2009

Altered My Creations Spiral Album

This is a gift I made for a dear friend's baby shower this past January. I altered one of CTMH's chipboard spiral albums by cutting off the back piece that allows it to stand up like a flip chart would.
I then covered it in Boom-Di-Ada paper and added ribbons to the spirals to give it some texture.

I personalized the inside for the baby leaving the actual date of her birth blank because as we all know baby's come in their own time.


I then found a poem on the CTMH website that another consultant used for one of her children and I just changed the wording to fit the stamp sets or accessories that I used.



Each layout showcases a number and then has that many of the same images stamped or glued to the page. That way Ava has a unique way to learn her numbers and learn to count.




It can also be used during church or other times when a mom needs a baby to be distracted or otherwise quiet. It has clear page protectors so that little messy hands don't tear up the pages.





Some of the pages with emebllishments, such as these buttons, can be felt too. So while she learns her numbers she can learn texture as well. Who knows maybe one day she'll scrapbook with me!






On the last page (#10) I left ten spaces for her mother to cut and paste pictures of her immediate family. The saying says 10 people who love me!







No comments:

Post a Comment