It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Western Cards

These are some cards that I made using the CTMH stamp Western Flourishes. I like that the images can give a western feel or be dressed up a little more for a not so western look. This month I am doing a workshop using this paper pack (Sarsaparilla) and this stamp set. It is sure to be a good time! If you would ever like to do a workshop let me know and I can send you the kit with instructions or if you live in the area you can join my club that meets monthly.

No comments:

Post a Comment