It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Snow Days Are The Best

Here is a layout that I made using my Reflections book from CTMH. I also used the paper pack Aspen and the coordinating My Stickease. We don't get much snow here in TN anymore, but on February 28th it snowed hard over night and in the morning, March 1st, we awoke to everything covered in a blanket of white! Needless to say my kids went crazy. My son was 3 and had NEVER seen snow before. How sad is that?
It is hard to see because I do not have the best camera but I covered my CTMH color ready alphabet stickers in Stickles glitter paint. I love that stuff! I can go a little Stickles crazy, but it looks so pretty when the light shimmers off of it.

I added some chocolate colored rub ons to this white daisy accent and then filled it in with Stickles glitter glue and held it to the page with a chocolate brad. CTMH's rub ons are so much more easy to actually get to come off the transfer paper. It is amazingly easy.


Told you I was crazy about Stickles! Here is a CTMH snowflake rub on that I added Stickles to the inside so it would shimmer. These pictures do not do this page justice at all, but hopefully you get the overall picture of what I am trying to show you. Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment