It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Dino-Roooooar!!

My son loves Dinosaurs! He always has them being mean to each other and biting each other and wrestling each other to the ground. As his mommy I want him to be loving and sweet and have a Momma Dino, a Daddy Dino and a baby. He tells me this is not how it is. I love little boys and I love this paper.

In my last post I used this paper for a baby shower card. Today I used it for a card celebrating a Birthday Party. On the inside it says, "And so do you, please come to a party for......" I think I may use these for my sons next birthday. Well, as long as he still loves Dinos!

This paper is called Caboodle. The stamp I used is called Dino Roar and is available through CTMH only. The color inks that I used are Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue, Sorbet, Buttercup and Grey Flannel. I stamped the image and then colored it with water color pencils. I then used a waterbrush to merge the colors of the pencils together. I really like the effect this gives. To top it off I added some ribbon and buttons, cause you gotta have texture!
This is such a fun project to make. The card is little, it stands at 4& 3/4" x 3" and barely uses any paper at all. You could make a whole bunch of these in no time!! I am pretty sure my son is going to like all the Rooooaring at his next birthday party!


No comments:

Post a Comment