It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

My Brothers Wedding~ A Layout

I wanted to use these black and white photos for awhile now. They were taken at my brothers wedding in 2008. I have been into mixing paper packs lately and thought since the pics were not colored this would be a great time to experiment. I am happy with the way it turned out for sure.

I used several different papers for this layout. The sweet leaf green paper is from a retired pack called Life Delights. The blue colored paper is from a newer set called Sweet Home and the purple colored paper is from a set called Enchanted and it was very much used for Thanksgiving and Halloween. I added a piece of Desert Sand cardstock as my neutral background and Viola' it all comes together.

The white letters are stickers that I have with CTMH. They can be colored with inks, glittered with glitter or left alone like I have done here. I chose the word Adore because both of my kids adore their new Aunt Angie and she adores them too. The flowers are paper and are from CTMH they are an autumn mix that we sell by the tube and I really like them. I pierced each one with a garden green brad from CTMH and was very pleased with the outcome and balance of the layout.


I think this is going to look great in a shadow box frame hanging in my crop space. Eventually I am going to run out of wall room with all these kids and events and awesome product from CTMH!!! Thanks for looking!!



1 comment:

  1. This layout is adorable, as are the cards you posted today. I love how you mix the patterned papers from different packs to get these great looks. TFS.

    ReplyDelete