It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello Sunshine!

Here are two layouts I did with my extra paper from my June Crop Day. I still have enough paper left for various other projects and cards. Thats what I love about these kits. They make use of everything and you still have extras at the end. You get your money's worth with this company!
These pictures of my son were taken one day last November. I like the way they are winter pictures on a summer paper and everything still "goes" together. I had recently had a miscarriage and was home recovering and we had the day together. His smile sure can brighten up a day!

I did my journaling in topiary colored marker. I like handwriting as you probably know, I say that all the time. I used stickers for this layout instead of staming and think it looks just as good. Stickers also eliminate mess with getting things out for stamping and makes your layouts finished faster. I do love stamping though so it was hard to stay away from it for this layout.


Here is a close up of one of our new Pizzaz elements. I colored this one in Honey ink and the dotted lines show through. I like the look of brackets and think that anything layered or dimensional on a layout adds a lot to the page.



Here is another element that I colored Heavenly Blue. I added the smile sticker and two of the brad stickers in the middle and then glued it on the layout.




This is a close up of one of the stickers. Our Stickease are repositional and are thick like cardstock weight. I enjoyed using these instead of stamps this time around. They said exactly what I was looking for.





If this face doesnt scream sunshine I dont know what does! He is a joy on the gloomiest of days. I love these baby teeth and the spaces between them. I love the sound of his laughter and how he got me through those days after losing the baby. Such a sweet little boy!
Thanks for looking at my pages. I hope you enjoyed them. I will post again soon and will be getting ready for my next crop in July. This one is going to be even better!! Hope to see you there!!






No comments:

Post a Comment