It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Two New Cards

I remembered the other day that I had lots of scraps from all the projects I have done over the years with CTMH. I saved the good sized scraps and put them in baggies to use at a later date. I had forgotten all about them until I saw a post on the CTMH Consultant Bulletin Board. She posted some cards she had made with her scraps and it hit me!! Oh My Word....why have I not done this yet? So here they are....two new cards made of scraps.

This one uses the CTMH Creative Basics Paper in Emporium. This was a VERY popular paper pack last year. It featured the colors Crystal Blue, Vineyard Berry, Sweet Leaf and Chocolate. For the stamping I used an old stamp of the month for the butterflies and then I used Say It In Style for the wording. I like the way it turned out. Using scraps can be intimidating at best sometimes.

This card uses scraps from the paper pack called Unforgettable. This is a beautiful paper pack filled with flowers and cherry blossoms and the colors are great too. I stamped it with a set called Aspiration which remains a favorite of mine still. I am holding onto this one. I clear out my stamp stash every new year and offer them to my customers at a very discounted rate, but this one I am keeping.


It featured the colors Cocoa, Sorbet, Juniper and Hollyhock. I also use the color Desert Sand with it a lot too. I have to say this is probably one of my all time favorite cards that I have ever made. It is something about the symetry and colors that I love.
I hope you enjoyed looking at these cards. Most of the supplies I used are still available for purchase so if there is something you would like please let me know!! Thanks for stopping by!!



No comments:

Post a Comment