It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's A Boy!!!

Well, I have had my baby!!! Little Cian Grant was born on Sept. 8th 2010 at 4:37pm and weighed in at 8lbs and 8oz. and was 21.5 inches long.

It is hard to believe 9 months of carrying him has come to an end. I am glad to have a little bit of my body back!! It will still take some work to get the rest back, but the fluid retention is gone and the heartburn and the sore hips and the breathlessness. Now I just have to work on the flab!! Breastfeeding is really helping the weight come off, but I am sure you get to a point where it stalls. I will have to work through that and try not to get disappointed. I cant wear my pants so thats annoying.

But he is so worth every bit of the pain and the hard times and I would not trade him for anything. I love watching my other kids talk to him and hold him and love on him. I love seeing my husband as a new Dad again. Having another baby changes your marriage and makes you fall in love more deeply than ever before, or at least thats how it goes for me.

I will try and get back into my craft groove as soon as I figure out my new family groove. So hang in there, there is more to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment