It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Time Is Near

I know I have not been the best blogger lately. I think that is due to sitting at work all day and having very HUGE ankles by the time I get home. It discourages me from sitting at my computer at my desk and blogging away. I am sorry about that.

I officially have 10 days until my due date of Sept 10th. I am very excited about meeting this little baby and finding out whether it is a boy or a girl. I won't be blogging or scrapbooking much during the month of Sept. I plan to come back in October full force....we'll see about that....and bring you some new and exciting things.

I do plan on updating the blog tonight to reflect all of the new products that start with CTMH tomorrow Sept. 1st. There will be a new catalog you can browse, or buy a copy from me. There are amazing new projects and products. Even though I will be a new Mommy again I am still here for my customers. I may just be a little slower responding. So check in tomorrow to see all of the new stuff!!!!! I love every bit of it!!!!!

I will blog again when the baby is born and show you some pictures. I will also be starting a new scrapbook!! How exciting it is to document my kids lives and preserve the things they would never otherwise remember and I would forget over time.

Just so you know we finally chose baby names.....the winners are: Grace Elizabeth or Cian (kee-in) Grant. Let me know what you think!!!

Love to all!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment