It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Have you ever considered?


Just wanted to share a picture from last summer of my family. It is hard to believe this has been almost a year ago. Jake was two and a half and Alexis was 9. We took a little trip to Chattanooga for the weekend.
Now it has been almost a year and I have not scrapbooked this trip yet. I do have everything on CD so that I can go to Walmart and print off the pictures. That's a start!
One thing it is important for you to do is periodically copy all of your pictures to CD and store them in a safety deposit box at your local bank.
My husband and I do this every year. We also make a copy of everything on our laptops or computers and store this at the bank as well. We use Quicken for our finances and as everyone knows nothing that is electronic is guaranteed to always preform like you want it to, so in case we ever lose anything with our tax info or finances we know we have a pretty updated copy at the bank. We do this every 3 months at least.
In this day and age of electronic everything we have to be very vigil about saving info and encrypting info. My husband does this for a living, so if you or a family member ever needs help give us a shout. Better safe than sorry huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment