It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stair Step Card







This is a card that I made for my secret pal who lives in Wisconsin. It is called a stair step card and I first saw the idea published on the Bulletin Boards at CTMH. Vicki Wizniuk is a master cardmaker, so thank to her I was able to make this!! Thank you Vicki.
This is actually a very simple thing to make. I took a piece of cardstock that was 10 inches by 4 inches and simply scored lines at different intervals across the cardstock.
I then folded it in accordian style. You do want to be careful when you score your paper as it will tear if you press too hard. So gentle is better!
The next step is to cut strips of coordinating background and texture paper and then adhere it to the cardstock where ever you like. I then stamped my sentiment, this one says "Just Because" and added some embellishments like brads and buttons. Once folded up this card will fit in a basic size A envelope.
If you would like any more detail about any of the products I used or how to make something like this be sure and contact me at mwogan@comcast.net and I can get you what you need.

No comments:

Post a Comment