It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Here It Is....The $40 ($80 value) CTMH Mystery Box!











I wanted everyone to see what my "Man In Brown" brought me yesterday from CTMH. It is the Mystery Goody Box that CTMH was offering last week. If you are unfamiliar with this program I will fill you in. During the entire month of June CTMH is offering A Deal A Day. Everyday on my website http://www.inkyfingerz.myctmh.com/ there is a FREE item to be given away. But the catch is it is only for that day. CTMH also told us that during the month there would be six different mystery goody boxes offered at up to 75% off retail prices with a flat out low shipping rate!
So you better believe when the $40 box came up last week I bought it. I am thrilled with the goody's inside. Everything is coordinated as far as color goes (thats no surprise with CTMH) and I added up the value and it was about 89.50 or so. So, I got an incredible deal!
I will list everything for you and give you it's retail price. I hope you are encouraged to check out my website and see what CTMH can give you for FREE! I love this business!!!!!
Items Included:
Level 2 paper Pack called Abundance 12.95
My Acrylix Stamp Set "Because of You" 22.95
Dimensional Elements Numbers 4.95
My Accents Accessory Kit in Topiary 12.95
Clear Inspirations Ribbon Slides (2) 3.95 each
Life Delights Memory Showcase Kit 12.95
Booking Set with 1x1 block 4.95
Heartfelt Collection Ribbon 9.95
Total Value $89.55
Wanna learn how to teach others the joy of scrapbooking and cardmaking? Join my team for just $99 dollars and I will get you a kit worth over $300!! You make money before you even start. Don't wait, sign up now! Just visit my website for details.





No comments:

Post a Comment