It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

June Workshop Two More Layouts



















I I hope you enjoy these pictures and feel free to leave a comment!!just wanted to share the other two layouts that we will be doing at my June Workshop. I decided to use my wedding pictures. Mostly because I wanted to show that this paper looks good with both the blue side and the pink side, but also because when you look at it one usually thinks about school. I am trying to think outside the box more than in the past and feel very pleased with these layouts. I have never done a layout where you use 15 pictures on one page. It was intimidating at first but when I looked at the final picture I was very happy I consoldated some of my favorite wedding photos. It is an easy way to show many pictures from one event without

No comments:

Post a Comment