It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, June 14, 2009

June Workshop~ Discovering the Joy of my Boy!


This is my newest layout and is also one of the 3 layouts my club will be making on June 26th when they join me for my monthly workshop.
The paper pack is called Notebook and features double sided paper that is pink on one side and blue on the other. If you are often challenged to scrapbook your son's, nephews, brothers or fathers layouts this is a great place to start! Many scrapbook papers and embellishments only cater to girls or seem very feminine. CTMH is really working hard at changing that trend and I honestly believe they are a front runner to all things new in this industry. Notebook paper packs have been available for awhile now, and I have had mine about 6 months or more. I just wasn't quite sure what I would do with it.
My husband and I had these pictures made of Jake last summer and of course we got a billion 8x10's and I didn't know what to do with all of them. This layout features two of them that I love and shows you that you can cut them or scrapbook right over the tops of them and everything still ends up ok. This used to be a huge fear of mine, that I would some how "mess it up".
So, I hope you enjoy looking at my baby boy and the layout I have done. If you are interested in joining my monthly club feel free to email me or leave a comment on the blog and I will give you a shout!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello CTMH sister! :) Your little guy is so adorable and I love that LO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stunning. I love that you used this paper for a boy and weren't afraid to think outside the box a bit. Great job.

    ReplyDelete