It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, June 28, 2009

More To Adore




I love this layout! This was the first time my son, then 6 months old, met his great grandmother. She passed away about 6 months later and I am so thrilled that we got these pictures of them. I love the one of his hands holding onto hers. There is something to be said for the old and the new huh?
This paper is called More To Adore and actually is highlighted with blush pink cardstock in the paper pack. I decided to use Lilac Mist cardstock with my photos since my son is wearing blue and after all he is a boy. I think it looks perfect together!
Don't be afraid to mix and match paper packs. There are so many combinations with CTMH. I also mixed my alphabet stamp sets for the title. I used Rustic Alphabet for the word "Grandma" and I used the Precious Alphabet for the words "meeting" and "Wogan". CTMH's ink colors also overlap each other very nicely and never fade together. I used Lilac Mist and Chocolate for this page. See how well the Lilac Mist shows up on the same color cardstock? Thats the beauty of CTMH!


No comments:

Post a Comment