It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's A Guy Thing/ The Crinkle Paper Technique



I LOVE this layout! This paper is fabulous and this technique is even better. The Barn Red cardstock has been sprayed with a little mist of water and then crinkled in my hand. It is then uncrinkled and laid out to dry. Once the pieces are dry you can take an ink pad, I used Cocoa, and rub it over the crinkled paper. I just love this look.
The file folder that I have has been cut using one of the Coluzzle templates. If this is something you are interested in you should hurry and get it; Coluzzle will be retiring items every now and then until the end of the year. I tied some hemp around my file folder to give it added dimension. I just love everything about this paper pack. It is perfect for so many different types of pictures. See what you can come up with and leave me a comment and let me know. Thanks for looking. have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment