It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A Card for Mr. Zito

This is a card I made for a fellow CTMH sister's Uncle. He is in the hospital again and could use some encouragement. I have always been challenged to make cards for little boys and men alike. I was happy to brighten the day of a complete stranger, as this is something that has always brought me joy. But I was also thrilled to have a challenge again.
The paper I used is called Rustic Trail and doesn't have to be just for a fisherman. The stamp sets that I used are Treetops, a new favorite, and then Because Of You. That is the one I used for the sentiment on the inside.

I think my favorite part about this card is that I cut out little fringe pieces for the grass under the trees. I also think the subtle touch of the embroidery floss is perfect for a man's card. I hope you enjoy this card Mr. Zito! I know I had fun making it for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment