It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Monday, July 13, 2009

Quick and Easy Cards

These cards were 2 that I made for a home show that I did the other night. It was a HUGE success and I gained 5 new customers. As we all know getting new people is the key to continued success. With our July Promo going on, all new sign ons get 5 FREE items, I have to share with you this wonderful news!! I spent 3 hours of my time with the guests of this show and when it was all said and done I had three more bookings, 5 new club members and I earned my commisions at 33 dollars an hour that night. I dont know about you, but I do not make near that at my regular job and I have been there 10 years!! CTMH is the BEST Company to work for.
I couldn't get good pictures of these cards because I scrap in a room where you have to have the lighting dim when people are asleep and I just couldn't wait for my kids to wake tomorrow morning before I posted this. I hope you enjoy and feel free to ask me about how YOU can join my team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment