It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Stardust Layout

This is a layout that I did with the help of my Imagine How To Guide. I love those books! I also love this paper. It can be for girls or for boys, parties or any celebrations, picnics or military....get the picture? The colors promoted in this paper are: Moonstruck, Topiary, Bamboo, and Honey. This is also a fabulous set to mix and match your B&T (background & Texture) papers with. Try it and see what you can come up with.

CTMH paper pack Stardust $12.95
Ink Colors $5.25 each
Beautiful Masterpieces Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment