It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Graduation Card For My Sister

Me and my crazy sister Taryn last December at Middle Tennessee State University's Commencement Ceremonies. She graduated with a degree in Marketing. One day she is going to support all of us!!

This is a card I made for my sister when she graduated from college last December. The school colors are gray/silver and royal blue. I wanted something clean cut and straight to the point. My sister is a no frills kind of girl!

The card uses all CTMH products. The large "G" is a dimensional element. I love covering those things in cardstock or textured papers and then roughing up the edges a bit. They give an interesting look to any card or layout. The banner at the top of the card and the cap are pop dotted adding just a little more to the card.


Overall I was pleased and my sister loved the fact that I made her card for her. I am so proud of the woman (wow, she's my baby sister) that she has become. She inspires me every day and I love her!



No comments:

Post a Comment