It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Imagine Layout

I was shopping at the LSS the other day and came across some paper by Basic Gray. It immediately inspired me and I had to buy it. I could picture it with CTMH's cardstock color Ocean. I have always loved the color Ocean and like to mix it with other companies papers. I think it works well with the color wheels complimentary color of Orange. What do you think?
This layout came straight out of CTMH's book called Imagine. It gives paper dimensions and tells you just what kind of paper you need for the layout (cardstock or patterned). It is so easy to do. I chose the paper I wanted and cut each piece out and then just glued them together. I swear this whole layout only took 10 minutes at the most, even that might be stretching it!!


If you do not own one of CTMH's how to guides you really should. if you would like to purchase one give me a shout and I can walk you through the choices so you pick the one that is right for the kind of crafter you are. Have a happy week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment