It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

WOW! How Time Flies...

Just scrolling through some folders tonight and came across these pictures of my son's hands and feet. He is three and a half now and a whole lot bigger than this. Of course we know that kids grow up, we just don't like to be reminded very often. Oh, how fast those days went by.
This is one of me holding his little foot. I think he was 4 weeks old when I took this picture.

Here is one I took of my daughters foot and my sons feet. She was 6 years old at the time and is 10 years old now! I love this picture. He was just laying on her legs while I took this picture. She was home from school that day and we just fooled around. I just wanted to share. Awwww.....


No comments:

Post a Comment