It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Just Because Cards

This card is simple but one of my favorites. It uses the CTMH paper called Boom Di Ada. I embossed the Olive cardstock with my Cuttlebug and added some CTMH autumn flowers and some CTMH Hollyhock ribbon.


This card is a Just Because card that I made using CTMH paper called Daydream. I embossed the Taffy cardstock with my Cuttlebug and then added some CTMH Hollyhock ribbon and some Prima paper flowers. Jeanette, CTMH's CEO challenged us recently to use Taffy cardstock because it is a color not often used. I decided to try it with Daydream and it seems to work.






No comments:

Post a Comment