It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Summer Two Page Layout

Here is a two page layout that I did for a coworker. These pictures are of her niece, brother in law, and daughter. I mixed different paper packs and I really liked the way it turned out.
I used some paper from Emporium and some paper from Free Spirit. It was easy to match the cardstock colors since the pictures are so bright and fun. I had to add some flowers to it and have learned that CTMH's autumn flowers are NOT just for autumn.

I covered the dimensional elements with cardstock and then sponged the other ones in Indian Corn Blue and Honey ink. I wanted a sun/sky combo and I think I achieved this.


I used my CTMH How To Guide called Reflections to come up with the layout combo. This is a great tool if you are not really sure how to get started on a layout. Even though I have 10 years of scrapbooking under my belt I need help creating something that is fresh and interesting to the eye. This book has endless possibilities!! Let me know if you would like to preview it. Feel free to go to my website and look around as well.



My website is www.inkyfingerz.myctmh.com Enjoy shopping from home 24/7!!!!




1 comment:

  1. I popped over from the ctmh bb. Your blog looks great! Love your artwork!!!:)

    ReplyDelete