It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jingle All The Way

I wanted to share my layout design for my good friend Brooke's upcoming CTMH show. Brooke is a member of my birthday club and will be having a home show in December for all of her girlfriends. They will each make this layout and have the chance to purchase products for the birthday girl or for themselves.

For this layout I chose the popular Jingle paper pack. It has beautiful, vibrant colors that really pop against the White Daisy Cardstock. I also used the Shining Star stamp set. I stamped the images in Olive ink and Creme Brule' ink. This paper can be used for Christmas or a Birthday Celebration and look good in either setting.

I recently purchased a new alphabet stamp set called Posterboard. This is the stamp set I used to make these letters for the Fa-La-La. The beauty of this stamp set is that you can spell any word or name. No matter the complexity. Last but not least the letters are easy to cut out and adhere to your page. I added a few of our Holiday Buttons to the window sill but they look just as good on the page. I hope you enjoy this layout!!


No comments:

Post a Comment