It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Time Saver Cards

I have two jobs, two children, a husband and my love for all things artsy. I have very little time for anything else after cleaning, chauffeuring, mothering, loving and everything else a multi-tasker Mom does. Often times friends and customers ask me how I have time to come up with the creations I make. These two cards would be the perfect example!

First of all these cards only took a total of about 10 minutes to make! Close To My Hearts paper packs are already color coordinated for you, so all you do us cut, paste, and stick on embellishments. Even those items are pretty much done for you. I usually make up several of these cards and keep them on hand for last minute gift giving or note writing. I am a big fan of handwritten letters and cards. I don't care how messy your handwriting is, it is unique unto you and is something you should be proud of.


I used the paper packs called More To Adore and Simple Pleasures. Both of these sets are older sets in the CTMH product line, but they are still available and have been best sellers for quite some time.



Each card uses a pattern from our How To Guide called Wishes. It is a must for every cardmaker. I simply cut the paper according to the guidelines and glued it on. I added the coordinated My Stickease stickers and some ribbon and brads. It was that easy! I inked around the edges of both cards mostly because I like the distressed look. But this totally optional. I hope you enjoy these cards and if you need any of the items listed please drop me an email and I can hook you up!



No comments:

Post a Comment