It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

You're A Hoot!

This is the layout I have planned for my friend Amy's birthday show coming up in December. Amy is a member of my birthday club where she is the hostess of the day. She will invite all of her friends to the show where they will each create this layout to take home. They each have a chance to purchase products for Amy or for themseleves. And Amy gets all of the rewards! I have had several shows with her in the past and they ALWAYS turn out to be wonderful and exciting shows! Thanks Amy!!

For this layout I used the popular paper pack called Twitterpated. It has very versatile colors that can be used for Fall pictures, New Baby layouts (girl or boy) and even Christmas cards! I also love that the patterned papers have the same design on the back only in a different color scheme. This helps not to have to cut into every paper in the pack just to put more color or design on the page.


I used my new alphabet stamp called Posterboard for the lettering. I love that these letters are easy to cut out and adhere to your page. I also used a newer stamp set for the cute little owls called You're A Hoot. I just love all the different looks this one stamp set can give your page. the colors used for this project are: Chocolate, Colonial White, Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf and Sorbet. They all look so great together don't you think? Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment