It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ten Tags In A Tin (say that 10 times fast!)

I did this project last week with my customers and friends. Another consultant on my CTMH Bulletin Boards gave me the idea and I customized it to fit the supplies I had on hand. I purchased the tins in the wedding section at Michael's. Everything else is CTMH product.

For the tags I used a 2 inch and 1 inch circular punch and a 1.5 inch scallop punch. I sponge daubbed the scallop punch to match my paper and punched the 1 inch circles out of CTMH background and Texture paper.

The nest step was stamping my images. I used a CTMH stamp set called Christmas Greetings and for this tree I used the Ponderosa Pine ink. The other ink colors used were Cranberry and Desert Sand.


Using the same stamp set on the back of each tag I stamped To: and From: so that I do not have to write on the front of the gift tag. I then punched a hole with my Crop-A-Dile to string my hemp through so i can tie it to the package.



The final step was to use glue dots around the base of the tin and adhere ribbon to the tin so that it can be hung on the tree. I keep mine there so that in case of last minute gift wrapping needs I am not fumbling around in the closet looking for a tag.
Merry Christmas to everyone and if you need any of the supplies to make this project please do not hesitate to contact me and I will hook you up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment