It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Two Cards In Ten Minutes

I had these papers laying around my craft room and decided to use them on these two little cards. The Hippo stamp has an argyle background to it and the paper just begged to be used with the hippo.
I chose a very basic design out of my CTMH Wishes book and then just went crazy cutting. There are only 3 small pieces you have to cut for this card. The Wishes book makes it so easy to do this I swear I made both of these in about 10 minutes.

Both of these stamps are from the dollar bin at my local Michael's store. I prefer Acrylic stamps, but for small cards like these the rubber ones work fine. On the porcupine stamp I added a little bling to the flowers by using stick on rhinestones.


I think buttons and ribbon are a nice touch to any card and just make it a little more interesting to look at. I used CTMH ink colors in Orange and Chocolate for both of these cards.




If you have never made a card or your cards often tend to look the same I would recommend the Wishes book for you. It is filled with many, many different styles of card and also comes with a template CD in the back so you can print out templates for round cards or circles that you can add as an embellishment.
You may purchase this book anytime on my personal website at http://www.inkyfingerz.myctmh.com



No comments:

Post a Comment