It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Paper and Stickease Only!

Tonight I wanted to make a layout using a picture of my kids that I cherish. The photo is B&W and for some reason it has been hard for me to select a paper that "goes" with it in my mind. I also have a son and a daughter so sometimes choosing the right themed paper is hard as well.

I wanted to show you that pictures of little boys look just as good on "girly" paper and that B&W photos really do go with pretty much any paper design. I also wanted to show you how very little product one needs to create something like this.

I used CTMH's paper pack called Bella which has a floral/garden theme. The deep purples and rich yellows make this the perfect paper to showcase how my kids have "grown". The only other product I used was the Bella My Stickease collection.


CTMH's Stickease are a high quality, high detail cardstock sticker. They are repositional until rubbed on with your fingers. They always match your paper 100% and there are often times enough leftovers to make cards to match your layouts! At just 8.95 for two sheets these are a steal!



I am a big fan of journaling and a persons handwriting. However, in this layout I did not feel it necessary to have much journaling. I let the title tell the story, along with the picture and simply stated my kids names, their age and the month and year the photo was taken. I hope you enjoy this layout and let me know if you need any of the items mentioned above!




No comments:

Post a Comment