It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Folded and Scored Card Using April Stamp of the Month

I tried this card style out for the first time tonight. It was so simple to make I even surprised myself! You take a piece of cardstock that is cut at 4 1/4" x 10 1/4". Then you score it at 5 1/2" and again at 8 1/4". Then you simply embellish it to your liking!!

I am really into watercolor pencils lately. I enjoy using the water brush and watching my pencil marks turn into a water color painting. I am going to teach a class on this technique in early June so look for a mass email soon! By the way... if you want to be included in my emails please let me know. Just send me your email address at mwogan@att.net. For the flowers on this card I paper pieced them. This is something that takes some time but really makes your stamping take on a new look when complete. As you can see I am still learning how to cut in the smallest of places with my new bumblebee scissors!!

The finished product stands nice and neat all alone. I love this style and think I will try out a few more cards like this and maybe add some more buttons and ribbon and flower petals!! I am dying to use my new Cherry-O paper pack.... that just might be next!! Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment