It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Monday, May 10, 2010

May Workshop Cherry-O

This is a fabulous new paper that CTMH has come out with for summer. It is called Cherry-O and I love it!! The colors are clever and the paper once again can be used for anything. And the stamp set can make other kinds of fruit by simply changing the ink color for an Orange, or a bunch of Grapes so on and so forth! I chose some pictures of us bowling last Fall. My husbands old roomate from college came to visit from New Mexico and stayed with us for a week. It was right after we lost our baby and it was great to actually get out of the house and do something in all of my sadness.

This is a close up showing you some of the embellishments that I used. I used the Colonial White Brads and the My Accents pack in Tulip. I tied a piece of Chocolate Waxy Flax to the button. I love the mini embelly kit that comes with your workshop kit!!

This picture shows a close up of the title and stamping that I did. I used one of CTMH newest alphabet stamps called Cocktail Alphabet and it is so cool because it comes in both upper and lower case letters. I then used the workshop kit stamp set, A Bowl Of Cherries, to complete the title.


This close up shows how stamping and embelly's work together to vreate textured artwork that really makes a layout stand out from the rest. I love the way the Tulip brads were used in the bowl to look like cherries.



This last closeup just shows a little more detailed stamping and embellishment use. The stamp technique is called Rock and Roll and is a great way to give dimension to your stamps so they dont look like they are flat on the page.
I hope you enjoyed these creations and I plan on bringing many more your way soon!! Have a great week!!




No comments:

Post a Comment