It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Bookmarks

These pretty much speak for themselves. I enjoy reading and so does my daughter. I like to make bookmarks for teachers and for my book club members. Last year I did an entire CTMH show on how to make book marks and use things like pop dots, ribbon, edge anchors, stamping and strips of paper as ribbon markers. It was cool when the customers saw how well these hold up after lots of use. The two in this picture have been in use now for over a year.

This one is made from a great paper called Good Times. It was the first paper pack I ever bought with CTMH and it is still available. I LOVE stars and this stamp set called Invitation has several to choose from. We made this one at a show and it showcases the use of edge anchors, ribbon, strips of paper for the tie at the top and stamped inage off to the side. It was a big hit.

This one is made from the Animal Cookies paper pack that I love and features the technique of using pop dots to raise your text. It is hard to see in this picture, but the quote is raised up off the bookmark with the pop dots. I used ric rac ribbon in white daisy for the tie at the top. We made this in January at my open house.
Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment