It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Cards From Scraps!

This card is made from the paper pack called Daydream. It reminds me of everything magical and dreamy from when I was a little girl. I used it to make a bunch of things for a friends baby shower last year so now all I have is scraps. So I made this card with it.

It is a Thank You card. A very simple design and doesnt require many products or time, but it is still pretty. Thats what I love about this company and its products. It makes crafting and gift giving easier than ever before.

I love this paper. It is called Animal Cookies and I have pretty much used it all up. In previous posts I have commented that I am in charge of making all of my co-workers birthday cards. I get paid by my company to do this. Well, I work for doctors and sometimes it can be hard to come up with a card for a man period. I think I am going to give this one to Dr Ingle. His birthday is next Friday. He is a quiet man, very tall and slendor....but when he decides to say something funny or not you know it and remember it. I think he would like this play on words and I may add a little Happy Birthday stamp to the inside before we all sign it. Think he will like it?


This is the cutest little animal set that we have ever had in my opinion. They can be colored with markers or pencils or just stamped and paper pieced. I have seen so many cute things done with it. In the stamp set you also get monkeys, alligators, hippos, toucans and elephants. I made a checkbook cover for a friend with the elephants once, she is a HUGE Alabama fan and it went well with her attire and purse. Thats another thing I always like to tell my customers...this stuff can be used with so many other things, projects and purposes....the possibilities really are endless. Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment