It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Scrappy Cards!!

When this CTMH paper came out I fell in love. I bought everything that came with this paper during that Idea Book release. It is called Twitterpated and came out last fall. It is still available and makes me smile each time I use it. I made this card last night from some of my scraps left over from my Twitterpated workshop.

The image was stamped using a stamp set called Inspiration. It has several small words such as dream, hope and creative and has 4 of the large medalion style stamps. I have used those medalions before as a magnet. I stamped the image and then covered it with a circle window sticker (very thick clear plastic charm) and then added a strong circle magnet to the back. It was a hit!! Twitterpated shows the colors of Sorbet, Choclate, Sweet Leaf and Crystal Blue.

This is a tiny little card! It is 2.5 x 3. I like this size when I am making several thank you's for my hostesses and guests after a show. they are easy to make in bulk and look really cute and dont cost you much because it doesnt require a lot of consumable product.


This cars uses the paper called Emporium. I added the buttercup strip in the middle with my stamped image in Vineyard Berry. The stamp set comes from a CTMH special celebrating 25 years and it was called Good Times. I then inked around the edges in Vineyard Berry and called it done!



No comments:

Post a Comment