It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Delightful Things




This is a layout that I did in June for a friends show. The paper collection is from CTMH and is called Grace. It shows subtle flowers and matching texture patterns. I also love how my sons pictures look good even on a flower paper. The stamp set used is called Delightful Things and matches perfectly! The colors I used are Barn Red and Twilight. I tied it all together with a piece of natural twill ribbon held on with a brad at either end.

This layout took no time because it only uses three pieces of paper and three cardstock photo mat pieces. I think it took me five minutes to cut and glue this all together. Thats CTMH, always making things faster and easier!!




No comments:

Post a Comment