It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Shae!

Sweet Little Shae! We made you this card for your third birthday. We can't believe how much you have grown and how quickly time flies. You are a beautiful little girl and we enjoy the time we get to spend with you. That blond curly hair and your sweet little voice, almost like a whisper, and those endless hugs are just some of the things we love about you. We wish you a very happy birthday this week and have fun riding the horses and seeing the dinosaurs at your birthday party!

I made this card using an older paper pack called That's Amore'. I think it is perfect for little girls scrapbooks and cards as well as for Valentine's Day, Anniversaries, Weddings and Just Because.

I used the July Stamp Of The Month called Happy Forever with this adorable little hedgehog. I made her into a girl by simply adding a hairbow, but the hedgehog can just as easily be a boy.

For the sentiment on the front I used one of the stamps from the July Stamp Of The Month that says, "You deserve to have a great day!" On the inside, which you can't see I used a stamp from an old set, although still available called Say It In Style and the inside reads... Happy Birthday!

This card was made using a template in the Wishes Card Confidence Program that CTMH carries. It does make cardmaking easier and faster and I have really been branching out by alternating just a few dimensions or embellishments on my cards and making them even more original!

If you are interested in any of the products I have shown you today please drop me a comment or an email and I will get with you asap!!

No comments:

Post a Comment