It's Me!

My photo
I am a wife to Ron and the mother to 3 kids: Alexis, Jake and Cian. We are expecting our newest miracle Grace Elizabeth on or around December 12th 2011. I love to scrapbook and make cards and want to share my passion with you! Thanks for looking!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Favorite Card EVER!

When I signed up to be a CTMH consultant I couldn't wait to get my kit. Well, that was 2 years ago and this is the scraps of the paper I got in my consultant kit. the paper is called Silhouette and it is beautiful paper. I like it because it is neutral colors and can be mixed with another main color and have a totally different look. For this card I used Hollyhock as my accent color and then used Desert Sand for my stamp color. This is my all time favorite card that I have ever made.

I followed a pattern out of the CTMH card book called Originals. It is on page 90 and is called Button Trio. I just simply cut according to the directions and then stamped my images using the stamp sets called Blossom Blocks and Say It In Style. The nest step was gluing it all together and then adding my buttons. I threaded them with Hollyhock embroidery floss and then glue dotted them to the card.

I like the way the colors are balanced and the symmetry of the card's layout. I don't think as of right now I could give this card away. It may always just stay in my show off pile. If you would like to make cards like these just send me a message and I can get you started. It has saved me a lot of money over the last 2 years!!


2 comments:

  1. I like the combination of Hollyhock with the Silhouette paper. Great look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and I Love your blog! I'll be back :)

    ReplyDelete